Aspire PockeX Pocket AIO
The X means it uses the excellent Nautilus X coils and the tank is nice practical because the coil is screwed into the top cap, not the bottom.
This means that you can change coil without emptying the tank, and that you can fill/drip in liquid without the hassle and e-liquid on the living room table.
As the name suggests, it is a small, compact case that, with its only 117.7mm in length and 19.7mm in diameter, fits perfectly in the pocket of any “out-of-the-box steamer”. But besides being compact, it is also smart :
- Tank and battery in one.
- The coil can be changed and the tank filled without the need for emptying
- 1500mAh battery.
- Built-in tank that can contain 2ml of liquid.
- Diameter 19.7mm, length 117.7mm
PockeX is an “all-in-one” steamer, ie tank and battery are built together.
Aspire has more or less made a Nautilus X tank with battery, which has to be said to be a gift for anyone who wants their steam with anywhere.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Volt output from 3.2V – 4.2V.
- “Umbilical” Will mean you can charge while steaming. With a small charge, PockeX can be used while charging via the USB port either on your computer or via a wall adapter).
- 1500mAh battery capacity.
- Charges via Micro-USB port at the bottom.
- Low Voltage Warning: When the battery reaches 3.2V, it automatically turns off and alerts with the LED lamp.
- Short circuit protection.
- Clear battery storage via LED at the four button.
- When fully charged, the LED will light BLUE.
- When you reach below 30% it will switch to PINK.
- 5 click on / off function.
- Built-in tank.
- The tank itself is held in place with an O-ring,
- Tank capacity of 2ml.
- Pyrex glass tank.
- Not 510 drip tip compatible.
- Not adjustable AFC (Air Flow) at the top of the tank.
- Uses interchangeable U-Tech Nautilus X atomize coil heads.
- Diameter 19.7mm, length 117.7mm
PockeX consists of a tank and a battery, which is simply in one piece.
And yet not, as you can take off the tank section itself if you want to clean it thoroughly.
Filling liquid in PockeX can not be made much easier: you simply unscrew the top, fill it up to the “MAX” mark … and then screw the top back on.
The tank is held in place with a powerful O-ring on the battery.
PockeX comes with two U-Tech SS316 0.6Ohm Dual coil Stainless 316 Steel coils, making it perfect for good mouth-to-lung vaping.
If you want a direct lung hit, you can certainly get it too, but the craving may not be as loose as you are used to.
Coils / burners:
Aspire has used the fantastic Nautilus X U-Tech coils for PockeX.
The idea with these coils is that the coil simply IS the chimney / chimney, and this increases efficiency both when it comes to the amount and taste of your steam. The coil gets air from the top cap, where an advanced airflow design ensures maximum performance.
The 2 included coils are at 0.6 Ohm (best between 18 and 23 Watts), and have a dual coil set up made of stainless 316 Steel wire / wire, giving you plenty of steam.
As mentioned, you get two of these coils in the package, and as always with Aspire, they are super easy to change.
Once your PockeX has been standing overnight, it is a good idea to just press the four button once to evaporate any excess e-liquid.
PockeX may well gargle a little once in a while; this stops after a few sighs.
The battery is 1500 mAh, which will ensure a good long steam time.
It delivers from 4.2Volt from the start and drops by use to 3.2Volt.
When it reaches 3.2 volts it turns off automatically, but can then easily be charged with the supplied cable.
The battery has a built-in dual circuit to provide the best possible battery protection.
You turn on your PockeX with 5 clicks on Fire, and switch off the same way.
A USB cable is included so you can charge it from your computer, or you can buy a wall adapter that lets you charge it directly from an electrical outlet.
Air intake at PockeX is “tucked away” in the very top of the tank.
The air is passed through a center pipe, down through the coil / burner, and then up through the drip tip. A complex, highly efficient design that ensures a superior air supply … and thus great and tasty vapor!
As you can read, Aspire’s PockeX is a vape with thoughts behind it.
Whether you are brand new vaper, are used to ordinary ego sticks, and think it’s time for an upgrade, or even a hardened vaper with hard skin on your tongue: PockeX is an all-in-one offering for everyone!